2012/08/14

Michael Jackson Got To Be There

Intro : Amaj7 / D (2 time)
Got to be there (got to be there) Hoo …
To be there, in the morning
When she says hello to the world
Got to be there (got to be there)
To be there bring her good times
And show her that she’s my girl




Full Lyric Below ...






Got To Be There Michael Jackson Tune : Eb Intro : Amaj7 / D (2 time) Amaj7 Got to be there (got to be there) Hoo … D To be there, in the morning G7 F#m When she says hello to the world Amaj7 Got to be there (got to be there) D To be there bring her good times G7 F#m And show her that she’s my girl Bm7 E Amaj7 Oh, what a feeling there’ll be C#m7 / F#m7 The moment I know show loves me … E ‘Cos when I look in her eyes, I realize … Eb Bm I need her sharing her world, beside… me E So I’ve… Amaj7 Got to be there D Got to be there, in the morning G7 F#m And welcome her into my world G7 F#m And show her that she is my girl G Amaj7 When she say, Hello… world..! E7sus4 (Got to be there)… Eb Bm I need her sharing her world, beside… me E That’s why I’ve Amaj7 Got to be there D Got to be there, where love begins G7 F#m And that’s every-where she goes G7 F#m I’ve got to be there, so she knows G7 Amaj7 That when she’s with me, she’s home… (home, she’s home) 2 time Amaj7 (Got to be there), got to be there, got to be there Amaj7 (Got to be there), got to be there, got to be there … till fade

No comments:

Post a Comment